Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Teo







Made it back to the farm today, the turkeys were in the field when I arrived early in the morning. The farmer was in the other fields cutting hay early in the morning too. Perhaps the turkeys know their time in the fields is coming to a pause because they won’t have the thick height of it to hide themselves. Bare back fields for a little while and I’ve come to notice the turkeys tend to disappear for a while when they can’t hide out in the open. Smart little buggers. .
This is the first cutting since Pop passed, it looks like a good one. Real thick and tall. Heady heady hay. Headiest hay in the valley, in the county, in the state even I bet! Haha! Kiddie ego swooped through it looks like, did you see him? I guess I let my “self” slip away there for a bit, on purpose, of course, on purpose. Its ok to get excited about your highest ideals in concrete experiential abstractions for yourself, you know? These things keep the day to day bearable, the ramble fresh.

Teo

No comments:

 

Blog Counter