Tuesday, August 29, 2006

My insanity as evidenced by the way I cut an apple.






There’s no use worrying about space
Its only really here when you don’t worry about it
When you are it
You are it.
Sometimes there’s too many voices
Its all chatty Cathy up there, ya know?
Then I learned how to simmer and now time is on my side.
When I’m humming I can’t feel a thing
I hear everything
Its what makes it so clear.

+

Humans are incapable of experiencing any original moments.
Or are they?
What is waking conscious?
Perhaps it is when we are reliving what has already been dreamed by the self.
Are we having original thoughts when we’re sleeping?
Do you plan your dreams?
How’s that work out for you…

+

(the turtle i almost ran over, red leaves, red leaves and the purple tree)

No comments:

 

Blog Counter