Wednesday, September 27, 2006

timention


Terrible or not, difficult or not, the only thing that is beautiful, noble, religious, and mystical is to be happy. –Arnaud Desjardins

Timing is such a funny thing. The universe and time. Me and the universe. Me and time. Timing. Your sense of time. My sense of time. You and I. You. I. Are these separate systems or different locations? Different perspectives? When they meet, are they independents meeting, or are they interdependents meeting in a play? Hard to control, to dissect, to understand all the things that come along with these meetings. I can follow my heart, my head, my head, or flip a coin. I turn to my sense underneath it all I imagine. It gets the final say. I say it gets the final say. That’s all I can do. How can I know? It’s all I can say. Run with it. I’m going to run with it.

No comments:

 

Blog Counter