Saturday, September 23, 2006

portals into the formless


When it happens, whenever that is, whatever it is, it’s going to begin in a moment similar to this one. I will be in my body, sensing things, juggling worries and joys, head on a swivel and hopefully a smile on my face, but when it happens- well, when it happens…
What’s the catalyst? Will I know what to look for? Should I even try to look for it? Will it be a person? A revelation? An accident? An idea? What form does a portal into the formless take?

There is a sweet smell in the wind here on the farm the past few days. I can’t seem to find the source but it’s pungent and wafts through constantly. Deer have been surfacing too. I’ve only seen one during the day but at night I catch their eyes in the headlights and must have counted four or five last night alone.

No comments:

 

Blog Counter