Sunday, September 24, 2006

hop, hop, hop it like a toad!



I think what we’ve got here is a burgeoning (I think this is the word I want) series artist. Most of you probably can’t understand how cool what your seeing in that picture is, as if the tree frog flair for my crocs that my cousin Spencer sent me isn’t cool enough, look at the second installment in his “Cole and Spencer” series! The first issue is actually our game plan for attacking the red ants on the farm with water guns so we can protect Pop, but this next one has brought us even one step closer. Now we’re BOTH yellow with more magic fingers than we know what to do with.
Spencer, thanks so much for thinking about me. I’ve been wearing my flair loud and proud. I have a bit of connection to frogs in case you didn’t know. Mom always embodied Dad as her frog prince, and your Grandpa Lloyd will remember the frog that was on the power line that night after my Dad’s service back at the farm. Geoff tried to stand on the chair on the picnic table and get the frog down- until he remembered frogs drink water all day just in case someone tries to pick them up…
We’ll miss all you Maine folk come Thanksgiving, but we’ll be thinking about you. Thanks again for thinking about me. Can’t wait for the next installment. As you know I have some artist friends, maybe you all could get together, open a gallery up down here, eh? Possibilities are endless…

No comments:

 

Blog Counter