Monday, November 28, 2005

branching out




chs jibber jabber...

Where I lack the physical nouns you fill in your own paints of lofty sweet
nectarine gazes and lemon scented mustard gas muffins.
Then rationally rest on the irrational desire to impulsively push away
doubts of our dismay
And be persuaded the disenchantment of children must be stopped at once.
Cultivate creative spirituality.
Creative, improvised spiritual experiences…

Befuddled but free
I take to the tide
My heart ago left me
Makes an easier ride

*

Metaphorically Speaking

Maybe religion is a battle of the wits. Maybe its a reaction of some part in myself. Ego is egotistical, but not exactly. When life turns upside down and your emotional parts experience to explosion (as they’re supposed to), it’s nice to be comforting, but I need to be able to explain it to myself by myself. In a way that isn’t individualism when followed out to it’s full, ideally about turning each person into themselves. I don’t know if that’s the plan, but it must be. Individualism must be teleology. If teleology is coral then we can apply that to other parts of nature that, though seemingly not at all related, are really connected in a metaphorical way.
Interesting.

*

What better place to waste my energy than typing something to keep me calm?

*

the sun, think of the sun
the sun
was freedom

you have to take the lamb’s heart to set it free

1 comment:

b.a.s. said...

WOW, greats pics of the oak tree

 

Blog Counter