Tuesday, July 04, 2006

The Miracle Bubble Metaphor



follow me now...

Every bubble has a direction set, a floating point of center, a subjective equilibrium.

One set from one center and these are: North south east west up down in outside inside before during after, don’t you agree? Did I miss any? Sketch it out and see, I may have. Draw a quick bubble and label all the directions it could go if you were a point of awareness in the center of that balloon. Did I miss any?

Could you say everybody’s head is a bubble and that same set applies directly?

Is that set a whole set? A universal set of characteristics that every human being has? No matter if you’re black, white, brown, red, yellow, smart, stupid, pretty, ugly, funny, obnoxious, preacher, sinner, saint, toad? Seriously, isn’t this a universal set of characteristics every human has, to varying degrees probably but still, it’s a universal set, am I wrong? Tell me if I’m wrong, please, I need to know.

Dare I say
In any moment of time
Every subjective awareness
Has these possible directions to go:
North South East West Up Down In Outside Inside Before During After.
Period?

Can you image what I’m saying here?
Do you get it?
Does it make sense?
What keeps you balanced and centered?
What holds you together?
What does the earth’s gravitational field look like?
How many miracles can you fit in a bubble?
How many miracles can you fit in your head?
How many bubbles does God blow?

Blow a billion bubbles
Blow just the perfect one
One is for the town you know
One is for your son
One is for your sweetie too
One is just for you
But Blow the biggest bubble for God
It’ll give you more of a view.

What links us all?
The Universal Direction Set…
…call it a Super Bubble Miracle Set why don’t ya?

No comments:

 

Blog Counter