Thursday, June 15, 2006





Seven Story Mountain
Railroad Earth

oh lord, to see a light
but fail in strength to follow
. . sometimes it’s hard to let it go

oh lord, to fail in heart
and each day grow more hollow
. . . sometimes i just don’t wanna know

but the road that led me here
is begun to disappear
sometimes i wonder where i am

oh lord, to hear a voice
but let it fade & wallow
. . . sometimes it’s hard to let it go

oh lord, to find the words
but keep them in & swallow
. . . one day the top is gonna blow

but the road that left me here
is begun to disappear
sometimes i wonder who i am

oh lord, to stumble blind
for years without knowing
. . . sunrise has burned my eyes again

oh lord, to crumble quiet
watching from the silence
. . . sunrise has burned my eyes again

it’s a Seven-Story-Mountain
it’s a long-long -life we live
gotta find a light & fill my heart again

it’s a Seven-Story -Mountain
it’s a long-long-life ahead
gonna find a voice & fill my throat again

No comments:

 

Blog Counter