Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Road Koans




On the bust of a divine chime
I lost my ability to control the fate of the present,
and so i wondered...

If dreaming dreams brings us closer to our riddles,
then what did Jesus dreaming dreams bring?

*

Sometimes I catch myself trapped inside my left calf, or my right shoulder, or inside the center of my head somewhere.

*

I find us in the seams of sense
Between the here and consequence
We ride the hope the sun is coming
To bring new roads to the same old end.

I’ve been driving around in circles
Just to get back to here.

*

Everything is an offspring of now,
And no one contains now with trying.

“No Containers!”

Wait wait! I’m containing.
I’m a container myself it seems.

After all these dreams,
Though this much seemed true,

I know now.

*

Saw myself in a moment in time
down the road a ways.

Just followed the rhyme,
that’s where I’ll be.

No expectations makes me free.

No comments:

 

Blog Counter