Thursday, December 29, 2005

this is important






One gets the feeling they should tell someone how weird it’s getting, but when you look around for someone to tell you you realize you’re probably the sanest one here actually...then you chop that notion down right quick because that’s just ignorant talk and you know that and your working through that, no need to beat yourself up about it. So what is it? It’s nothing, exactly, that’s what I thought, just wanted to make sure. I was unsure for a minute but then I remember I already knew it was stupid. But what about the time in Frisco? And what about during the…and under the moon in the Labyrinth?…at the home…that time at the clinic…at the show…the hotel room…when you drove to his grave…when he hugged you…when you felt the beat again and that deep warm bubbling sensation inside and you erupted with the bliss again and the Oz is ever floating and we keep going…we are going…Maybe other people should be coming to you to tell you how weird it’s getting. Oh shit, they’re coming…
The important thing is to never take any one moment too seriously. Meet the moment wherever it is- when it comes- with a smile on your face. Just laugh it off, use your mind’s eye and telescope out with a smile on your face. Use your mind’s eye and telescope in with a smile on your face. Keep a smile on your face and live life like you feel you should and do it with a smile on your face. Don’t get too attached to your Mind’s Eye either, you transcend that too.
What have I dreamed about lately? Hmm let me think. I had a few really bad dreams in Bama and woke up annoyed a few times. That’s no good. I think I’m just adjusting to the beginning of a new life phase, for everyone. It felt good to get that ego silliness out in dreams though now that I look back on it. Maybe this is how the process goes? The process? Haha… silly me I know I know…
…It’s amazing how everything fits together and rolls on like it does in those tubes of connections rolling and rolling on… A few things coming together at once influencing everything on different levels of waves… The Bandwidth Wave: the roots of the wave, the trunk of the wave, the branches of the wave, the leaves of the wave… the Spirit of the wave…Jimmy?... Jimmy?...bonedigger bonedigger run back down the alley way…
What is it to reinvent one’s self? What is it to recreate a foundation of the personality? What is it to transcend? Better yet, what is it like after one has transcended? Who are we talking about here? Did you mean what is it like for you or for me afterwards? How does the freshness register in the perceptions? Where do our Perceptions touch? Do they touch? Do they overlap? Whose been carving all this up with all this nonsense? Who commissioned this render? Whose renders what where?... actually I think I know the answer to that last question…
Then again, if these questions where answerable I should suppose there to be no difference between the actual experience and the description of it. Quite an assumption! Nonsense! This is the rub, the interface paradox I understand but can’t understand, or at least can’t find a way to describe it to myself. How much do I need to worry about this description part anyways? Who taught me to worry like this? Where is this coming from? What can I separate from mere description? Can I separate? Can you separate for me? Please?
Sometimes it seems to be diametrically opposed to the Present moment and I can’t be in the Present and be describing the Present at the same time because that splits it. From what I’ve gathered so far it’s more important to be in the Present than to describe the experience of being in the Present to your inner head, you follow? That would be taking the cause and effect analogy a little too far. It’s a hard line to see, I understand. The easy part that I think you might be missing though is that its not really a line, it’s more like a level, a leap, a gap you hop over and then turn around and see where you were. You’re still thinking A to B to C instead of out of D comes the perception of A to B to C (D of course representing the Pop charts at any given period of time when the particular sample is taken.) It’s spontaneous, it’s non-duality, it is the source of existence, it is creator, it is the creation, it is creating, it is you and I, it is now and it is always and eternal and never will be any more than it is- right now…
I can feel it sometimes when I read things from all over in a short span of time… it all coalesces and I get this nervous-like feeling in my stomach which I could surmount if I wasn’t always caught off guard by it every time. It just comes up you see, and when it does, well that’s the whole thing really, so it’s no use patternizing it to death. There is no separation between the object and the subject. It is the whole thing. It is good, it is Quality, it is a lot easier than you think.

No comments:

 

Blog Counter