Friday, November 30, 2007

butterfly and the tree


Brisa's 26th birthday was November 21st, but with Thanksgiving the next day we were all working through it, so we didn't get to go out and celebrate until Monday, and I didn't get a chance to put this picture up and wish her, again, a very merry and magical 26th year of life. I've been dropping members off in town every night at all the different restaurants, and then I pick them up and talk to them about how their dinner was. I think that migh tbe my favorite part of the job because everyone's always a little drunk after dinner and I have so much fun running the "fun bus" for them. So from talking to all the guests I've gotten a pretty good feel for the restaurant scene. There are so many great restaurants, but I think I found hte best for Brisa's birthday. Matsuhisu. Incredible. Sort of like "Sushi Roku" in Pasadena if any of you have been there, but better. They serve their sake out of real bamboo too as you can see. So, Mom, I can't wait for you to come visit and I know exactly where we should go out for dinner! And I don't think I'll be able to afford it again until then but it is totally worth it.

As many of you know, the two six is a very wonderfully ominous and powerfully majestic number. It is activated by your awareness of it, so if you don't believe me, just make a little effort to notice and see for yourself, then tell me its bullshit. So of course, the 26th year is bound to be a cosmic one, all my best Bebe. Happy Birthday.

No comments:

 

Blog Counter