Friday, January 20, 2006

What is Nutella?







Revelations come in tongues, come in sweets and come in sours and come in all sorts of hidden, archetypal flavors. In the mountains my tongue is sensitive to the receptions the earth offers this far above the sea, this close to the sun. A delicate balance and the nerve not to run, it’s not a race this close to the sun.

+

so i got this in my email yesterday, think about it guys, think about it...

Dear Lift Ops Applicants

My apologies to those of you that this message in not applicable. I still have a few openings for Lift operations so if you or someone you know is still interested and can work until April 16th please let me know. All applicants must ski and own your own ski equipment. Housing is also extremely limited so please take this into consideration.


Rich Jensen
Recruiting Manager
Deer Valley Resort
1-800-475-4562
www.deervalley.com
rjensen@deervalley.com

No comments:

 

Blog Counter